Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Hello there, my name is Suzanne and I am currently an English Education major at Montclair State University. I believe literature and poetry are crucial forms of expression because it teaches us to empathize with one another through an awareness of the human condition, as well as providing the opportunity to acquaint ourselves with new perspectives. My passion for literature and poetry encompasses a large array of subjects and authors, from Hesse, to Kincaid, Stevens, Murukami and Bradbury (among many others). I very much look forward to sharing my eclectic passion for literature and writing with my future students, and hope to incorporate their own passions into my lessons so as to engage and interconnect with different strengths and backgrounds in the pursuit of creating life long learners.

No comments:

Post a Comment